What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be sent to a web browser when you visit a website and stored on your device (such as a computer, phone, or tablet) when you visit our website. More information about cookies is available here: AboutCookies.org – http://www.aboutcookies.org
- for the proper functioning of the website and for the provision of services
- to improve and optimise our website
- to analyse website traffic and user behaviour on the site
- to place ads on other websites and social networks
How to change your Cookies settings?
You can also block certain cookies on our “Cookie settings” page. In addition, you can prevent the storage of cookies by setting the appropriate browser software, in which case you may not be able to take full advantage of all the features of our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
These are essential for the proper functioning and maintenance of our website and for us to be able to provide our online applications safely. We use them to ensure the proper functioning of our website and to provide our services at all times. These include:
- Cookies that ensure the proper functioning of the website
- Cookies that identify the website visitor
- Cookies that ensure the proper functioning of online applications
- Cookies that temporarily store the visitors of the website – online contact forms
- Cookies that store data to enable uninterrupted playback of video or audio
- Cookies for visitor security and secure web browsing
Your consent is not required for the use of these cookies, nor can they be refused. Disabling these cookies may affect the performance of our website or may cause some features and services to become unavailable. Temporary cookies (session cookies) are deleted at the moment of closing the web browser or ending the visit to our website.
|Cookie source and name
liveagent_oref liveagent_ptid liveagent_sid liveagent_vc X-SalesforceCHAT
Session cookie and will be deleted after closing the browser
We use these cookies to record your behaviour as a visitor when browsing our website. We need analytics cookies in order to improve and optimise our website. We may only use analytical cookies with your consent. These include:
- Cookies about how the site user uses the site
- Cookies for regulating the entry of requests
- Cookies to identify website visitors
- Cookies containing reactions to specific campaigns of the website visitor
- Cookies to conduct analysis of clicks and historical activity of the website visitor
- Cookies to manage and collect data when and how often a visitor was on the site
- Linkedln Campaign Manager
- Google Analytics,
- Google Tag Manager
- Google – Adwords, Conversion, Remarketing
- Google – DoubleClick, Display and Video,
- Google Search Console
- Google Global Site Tag
- Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager
- Adobe Analytics
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ a https://www.facebook.com/policy/cookies/printable
Google https://cloud.google.com/security/gdpr a https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/#!#%3Fmodal_active=none
We currently use the following as suppliers on our website: