Ladislav has 25 years of experience in managerial positions spanning the energy, private equity, consulting and metallurgical industries.
He has a degree from the University of Economics; Thunderbird School of Global Management and the CFA Institute.
- Regional CFO – Slovnaft (2009–2018)
Annual revenues of EUR 4+ billion. In charge of the MOL Group’s finances for Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Poland and Austria.
- Co-Managing Director – MOL – ČEZ JV (2013–2015)
Joint CCGT Project of Slovnaft and ČEZ worth EUR 150 million.
- Director – KPMG (2006–2009)
Responsible for department development, feasibility studies and restructuring.
- Vice-President – VSŽ Košice (investment by Penta Investments) (2002–2005)
Member of the VSŽ Board of Directors responsible for Finance and Trade.
- Financial manager and member of the Supervisory Board – Penta Group (1998–2002)